- 2016 Brazos Bend 50 Miler, 5:48:01, 1st overall, overall course record, fastest 50 mile trail time in US
- 2016 JFK 50 Miler, 2nd place, masters course record
- 2016 IAU 50k Road World Championships, Doha, Qatar, 16th place
- 2016 Western States Endurance Run, 12th place
- 2016 Caumsett 50k USATF National Road Championships, 3:22:50, 1st place, Masters American record
- 2016 Olympic Marathon Trials, 2:57, 108th place
- 2016 Houston Marathon, 2:44:25, 21st place, 2nd masters
- 2015 Santa Rosa Marathon, 2:45:30, 1st place
- 2015 Western States Endurance Run, 8th place
- 2015 Boston Marathon, 9th masters
- 2015 Way Too Cool 50k, 5th place
- 2015 Black Canyon, 1st place, course record
- 2015 Black Canyon 100k, 3rd place
- 2014 The North Face Endurance Challenge 50 Miler, San Fran, 5th place
- 2015 Who's in El Moro 50k, 1st place
- 2015 Lake Sonoma 50 Miler, 10th place
- 2015 Sean O'Brien 50 Miler, 8th place
- 2013 The North Face 50k,San Fran, 5th place
Caroline competes in distances from the marathon to 100 miles. She ran the fastest women’s 50-mile trail time ever recorded by a North American resident at the Brazos Bend 50 miler in December, 2016, setting the overall course record in the process (in a time of 5:48). Caroline was the 2016 USATF 50k National Road Champion and Masters American Record holder (40-44) (3:22) and ran for Team USA at the 50k Road World Championships.
Caroline participated in the 2016 US Olympic Marathon Trials, was 6th American at the 2016 Houston Marathon (2:44), and won the 2015 Santa Rosa Marathon. On the trail, Caroline holds numerous course records from 50k to 100k and was the 2015 Montrail Ultra Cup Champion.
A resident of California, Caroline is a relative newcomer to running, training consistently since 2012. She is a wine industry attorney, a wife and mother of two young boys.
When I’m not training or competing, I love to: spend time with my family, as a wife and month of two young boys.
Something that very few people know about me is: I’m a dual US and UK citizen, grew up in England, and only became a US citizen in 2015.
A good title for my autobiography would be: It’s Never Too Late
My favorite moment or achievement to date is: Setting the fastest women’s 50 mile trail time on record by a North American resident, on my 42nd Birthday.
The toughest moment I’ve ever experienced in a race is: Going into 2015 TNF 50 Mile Championships in SF in some of the best trail shape of my life, falling on a step at mile 30, and knocking several teeth out.
I live in Solvang, California because: my husband and I both work in the wine industry. It also happens to be a beautiful place to run.
One thing I hope to achieve this year is: to set a fast 100k time and qualify for the 100k World Championship team.
The event on my bucket list is: Comrades in South Africa
My pre-race superstition is: I wear a star clip in my hair that was my mothers. She passed away in early 2016.
Nathan helps me run stronger and run longer by: keeping everything I need close at hand and comfortable to run with