BPA-free hydration bladder includes removable hose for convenient cleaning and a faster set up. Compatible with all Quickstart Packs (1.0 & 2.0 series).
Locking bite valve allows for easy access to water and doesn't drip when not in use.
- Locking bite valve allows for easy access to water and doesn't drip when not in use
- Removable flexible hose, easy to unscrew from bladder to clean
- Large, wide-mouth screw top opening for easy fill and cleaning
- BPA FREE
- Compatible with all Quickstart (1.0 & 2.0 series) & Crossover Packs
TO CLEAN BLADDER
- Unscrew cap
- Separate bladder and hose
- Wash bladder with warm water and soap
- Run warm soapy water through the hose
- Rinse both until soapy residue is gone
- Dry with top open
- Pro Tip: Use balled up paper towels in your bladder to help it dry
OTHER CLEANING TIPS
Bladder staining is generally caused by food coloring used in liquids. This staining does not affect the functionality of the bladder, yet can be difficult to remove. We recommend using a chlorine free, non-toxic, and biodegradable tablet to combat stains and odors.
Occasionally users may notice a plastic taste. To reduce, squeeze lemon juice into the reservoir, fill with water, and place in the freezer. After frozen, remove, thaw, and rinse.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Hydration bladder with high-flow bite valves and large, easy-fill screw top opening makes it easy for cleaning and faster set-up.