BPA-free hydration bladder includes quick release hoses for convenient cleaning and a faster set up. Compatible with other Packs/Vests: Pinnacle 4L, Pinnacle 12L, VaporKrar 2.0 12L, VaporHowe 2.0 12L, HPL #020, and Intensity.
The sleek hourglass design and internal baffle reduces sloshing – so you can keep your water where you want it – compact to your pack or vest.
- BPA free
- Sleek hourglass design and internal baffle to reduce sloshing
- Quick release hoses for convenient cleaning
- Slip into your favorite Nathan Race Vest
TO CLEAN BLADDER
- Remove the top slider and empty remaining liquid
- Separate bladder and hose
- Reach hand inside reservoir, grab the bottom, and then pull to reverse; turning the reservoir inside out
- Wash bladder with warm water and soap
- Run warm soapy water through the hose
- Rinse both until soapy residue is gone
- Dry with top open
- Pro Tip: Use balled up paper towels in your bladder to help it dry
OTHER CLEANING TIPS
Bladder staining is generally caused by food coloring used in liquids. This staining does not affect the functionality of the bladder, yet can be difficult to remove. We recommend using a chlorine free, non-toxic, and biodegradable tablet to combat stains and odors.
Occasionally users may notice a plastic taste. To reduce, squeeze lemon juice into the reservoir, fill with water, and place in the freezer. After frozen, remove, thaw, and rinse.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Train with only the best! Meet the easiest BPA free hydration bladder with a sleek hourglass design and internal baffle to reduce sloshing. Also includes quick release hoses for convenient cleaning and faster set-up in your favorite Nathan Race Vest.