WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Brr.... Meet the only glove that you will need for running this winter. Converting from glove to mitten makes this all in one men's glove a must have. Thie wind resistant, convertible running glove/mitt with high visibility and night run-friendly reflective graphics are perfect for those freezing winter runs.
Thermal stretch fabric with weather-resistant DWR finish. These gloves have the perfect tucked away, thermal mitt shield so you can bundle up your fingers for extended weather protection. Perfect for winter runs in the 20° to 35°F/-7° to 2°C range.
Conductive TruTouch™ technology on “texting” finger allows smart phone operation with gloves on so you can answer a call or take a picture. And best of all, there is a built in chamois to wipe your nose in the cold.
- Thermal stretch fabric for extended warmth
- Weather-resistant DWR finish
- Tuck-away, thermal mitt shield for extended protection
- Nose wipe chamois thumb for when the cold air gets your nose runny
- Conductive TruTouch™ technology on “texting” finger with gloves on
- 74% Nylon, 18% Spandex, 6%Polyester,2%Polyurethane
- Weight - 1.5 oz / 18 g
- Machine wash cold with like/similar colors
- Use mild detergent (try our PowerWash™)
- Tumble dry low
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets
- Do not iron or dry clean