Our Knee High Compression Socks are perfect for long runs, helping to reduce swelling and leg cramps.
In colder weather, the knee high design and compression technology help to keep your legs warmer, adding an extra layer of protection when you hit the trails.
- Graduated compression 30-20mmhg, encourages blood flow
- Ribbed top opening keeps your socks in place
- Cushioned heel and toe give you maximum comfort and prevent blisters
- Arch support targeted underfoot compression keeps your foot from cramping
- Anatomically designed left and right specific, provides a better fit
- Open Knit ventilation allows for breathability and helps to keep your feet and calves dry
- Double Y seam has a superior tailored fit with bulk-free toe
- Material: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold
- Wash Wtih Similar Colors
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Line Dry or Tumble Dry Low Heat
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
New Knee High Compression Socks are designed for longer runs and recovery. This sock features graduated compression, cushioned heal and toe, arch support and a double Y seam for the best performance and comfort.