SUPPORT FOR YOUR FEET
Your feet are literally your motor when you run so let's put them first. With our low-cut running socks, your feet will be pampered with the padded heel and toe and arch compression underfoot for support. Breathable yarns to take care of your feet mile after mile.
SOCKS THAT STAY IN PLACE
A low-cut sock that will not fall down, the wide ribbed collar is designed to stay in place and protect your feet from rubbing and chafing.
These socks use super soft yarn and feature open-knit ventilation for maximum breathability and comfort.
- Speed tabs protect the front and back of the ankle to reduce chafing and blisters
- Ribbed ankle keeps your socks in place
- Cushioned heel and toe give you maximum comfort and prevent blisters
- Arch support targeted underfoot compression keeps your foot from cramping
- Anatomically designed left and right-specific socks provide a better fit
- Open Knit ventilation allows for breathability and helps to keep your feet dry
- Double Y seam has a superior tailored fit with bulk-free toe
- Material: Material: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold
- Wash Wtih Similar Colors
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Line Dry or Tumble Dry Low Heat
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
This low cut sock is ready to take on the miles. It features speed tabs on front and back of the ankle to reduce chafing and blisters and is anatomically fitted to cushion your foot from impact.