BUILT FOR THE ELEMENTS
Frost. Rain. Wind. No prob. Stay outside and remain active while keeping the elements at bay with the Navigator Hybrid Jacket.
STRETCHY PROTECTIVE FIT
Our Navigator Hybrid Jacket lives up to its name. With an insulated front panel for maximum warmth combined with soft, 4-way stretch fabric that's water and wind resistant, it's also highly durable thanks to its abrasion-resistant, super-breathable fabric.
- Front panel features wind blocker shell and insulation to maximize warmth
- Sleeves, sides and back panel feature VersaFlex™ is a light 4-way stretch woven fabric for maximum comfort and ease of movement
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to help protect against light rain
- 2 zippered hand warmer pockets with brushed tricot lining for additional warmth
- Internal zipper pocket on wearers left chest for valuables
- Locking zipper with chin guard to reduce chafing and distraction during a run or hike
- Contrast adjustable drawcord at hem holds jacket in place during high-intensity activities like running.
- Partially elastic cuff for a tailored fit and reduces draft
- Reflective Logo and piping on center back to maximize visibility in low light conditions
- Materials: Front Panel: 100% Polyester Ripstop Fabric with DWR C6 finish, Insulation: 100% Polyester, Sleeves, Back and Side Fabric: 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold
- Line Dry
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Navigate the elements in this Hybrid Technical Jacket, with insulated front that blocks wind and resists water to keep you warm, combined with 4-way stretch woven fabric on sleeves, sides and back for ease of movement that will help you focus on your run, hike and everyday wear.