WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
The only glove you need this winter. Converting from glove to mitten makes this versatile women's glove a must have. Bundle up your hi-fivers with this wind-resistant, convertible running glove/mitt with high visibility, night- run-friendly reflective graphics. Perfect for those freezing winter runs in the 20° to 35°F/-7° to 2°C range.
Thermal stretch fabric with weather-resistant DWR finish. These gloves have the perfect tucked away, thermal mitt shield so you can bundle up your fingers for extended weather protection. Perfect for winter runs in the 20° to 35°F/-7° to 2°C range.
Conductive TruTouch™ technology on “texting” finger allows smart phone operation with gloves on so you can answer a call or take a picture. And best of all, there is a built in chamois to wipe your nose in the cold.
- Thermal stretch fabric for extended warmth
- Weather-resistant DWR finish
- Tuck-away, thermal mitt shield for extended protection
- Nose wipe chamois thumb for when the cold air gets your nose runny
- Conductive TruTouch™ technology on “texting” finger with gloves on
- 74% Nylon, 18% Spandex, 6%Polyester,2%Polyurethane
- Weight - 1.5 oz / 18 g
- Machine wash cold with like/similar colors
- Use mild detergent (try our PowerWash™)
- Tumble dry low
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets
- Do not iron or dry clean