BE SEEN RUN STRONGER
You have no items in your shopping cart.
0 Item(s) In Cart
Free Run Laces with Purchase of $75 or More
Fit for Unisex
This flashlight, designed for runners, features an integrated 24-degree downward projection angle to focus light on the path ahead of you during the run – no need to twist your wrist! A rear-facing red LED gives you visibility from the back (great out on the roads). Maybe best of all? The Zephyr Fire comes equipped with a comfy and adjustable hand strap that allows for a totally grip-free and effortless carry in either hand. It even has a conveniently placed emergency siren built into the grip, right at your fingertips!
• LED: Two LED’s - Front: Cree White LED - 113 max Lumens/Back: Red LED - 8 max Lumens
• Battery: Li-Ion Rechargeable via Micro B USB port
• Burn Time: HI - 5 hrs; LOW - 8 hrs; LOW/STROBE - 15 hrs
• Water Resistance: IPX4 – Weather resistant
• To turn on, press and hold power button that is integrated in to the hand grip for 2-3 seconds.
• Use power button again to cycle through different light modes as needed.
• To turn off, press and hold power button for 2-3 seconds.
• Plug supplied USB cord in to a USB power source (500mA minimum) and then plug gently in to the covered charge port at the top of the unit.
• A red LED will light up to indicate charging is occurring and a green light indicates the Zephyr Fire is fully charged.
• Charge time is 6 hours for a fully depleted battery.
• When fully charged, unplug Zephyr Fire from USB power supply, return port cover gasket to original position and store charger cord until next use.