RACE EVENT SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Sweepstakes Description: The Event Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is a one-day promotion that begins and ends on the day (“Entry Period”) of your sporting event (“Sporting Event”). One winner will be selected by random drawing at the end of the Entry Period as explained in Rule 8 below.
2. Agreement To Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes is purely voluntary. By participating in the Sweepstakes and agreeing to these terms (“Official Rules”), each participant (“Entrant” or “You”) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (defined below), which shall be final and binding in all respects. You further agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements as explained in Rule 4 below. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor (defined below) as final and binding as it relates to this Sweepstakes.
3. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is United Sports Brands, and our portfolio of sporting goods brands, including Nathan Sports, Inc., Shock Doctor, Inc., Cutters Sports, Inc., McDavid Inc., and Glukos Energy, Inc. (collectively, “USB”), 11488 Slater Avenue, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 (“Sponsor”). Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission, and processing of entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by emailing email@example.com.
4. Eligibility Requirements: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years old or older at the time of entry and who have a valid residential address, telephone number, and email address. Incomplete information provided or failure to provide true and accurate information as stated in these Official Rules or failure to submit proof of identification and/or original confirmation number upon collection of the Prize will automatically disqualify the Entrant. Sponsor, Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies (the “Sponsor Entities”) and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, owners and agents (“Ineligible Individuals”) are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a Prize. In addition, Household Members and Immediate Family Members of Ineligible Individuals are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a Prize. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence for at least three months over the past 12 months. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings or spouses. Final eligibility for any Prize is subject to eligibility verification. USB reserves the right to request proof of Entrant’s eligibility in the Sweepstakes if there is a doubt over his/her eligibility. USB reserves absolute and sole discretion to determine whether any Entrant is considered ineligible.
5. How to Enter: During the Entry Period, eligible individuals must scan a QR code that will be displayed at established USB locations during the Sporting Event. You must complete and submit the form at the URL generated by the QR code on the day of your Sporting Event. Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Limit of 1 entry per person per Entry Period. Purchasing any items on the Sponsor’s website will not earn additional entries or otherwise increase the odds of winning.
6. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. Prize Package: One winner (“Winner”) will receive a $500 gift card (“Prize”) redeemable at any USB brand website. The total estimated Prize value is $500. Redemption of the Prize is subject to all terms and conditions stated herein.
8. Winner Selection: The potential Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected via random drawing. The drawing will take place on or about the business day following the conclusion of the applicable Entry Period. The drawings will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions regarding the Winner are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
9. Winner Notification. The Winner will be notified directly by Sponsor. The Winner may be required to complete, sign, and return within 15 business days of notification an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Indemnification, a Publicity Release where allowed by law, or any other documents that Sponsor may require (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”). Failure to respond to the initial notification within 5 business days after notification, return of email notification as undeliverable after 2 attempts, or failure to return the completed and signed Prize Claim Documents within the indicated time period will result in disqualification, prize forfeiture, and selection of an alternate potential Prize Winner from among all remaining eligible entries received for the applicable Entry Period. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith or Winners’ failure to adequately monitor any email account.
10.Prize Conditions: Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the Winner and must be redeemed within 1 year from the date it was received. SPONSOR AND THE SPONSOR ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTY OR ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE APPEARANCE, SAFETY OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a Prize becomes unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The total estimated value of the Prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of a Prize turns out to be less than the stated total value, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prize.
Any additional costs, fees, or expenses incurred by the Winner to redeem or use a Prize, and any and all federal, state and/or local taxes, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
Receipt of the Prize is conditioned upon Sponsor’s receipt of the Prize Claim Documents executed by the Winner. By participating in the Sweepstakes and agreeing to these Official Rules, each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Prize conditions include releasing Sponsor from liability and hereby grants permission for Sponsor to use Entrant’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in disqualification to win a Prize.
11. Disqualification and Early Termination of the Sweepstakes: Use of fraudulent, automatic, or robotic methods to participate in the Sweepstakes, tampering with the Sweepstakes or otherwise attempting to circumvent these Official Rules, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will disqualify You from winning a Prize. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND/OR ANY OTHER AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If this Sweepstakes cannot be administered as intended or in compliance with these Official Rules due to tampering, computer virus, fraud, technical failures, act of God, pandemic, force majeure or any other cause, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time, without notice. In such an event, the Sponsor also reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the Prize to any valid, eligible, and non-suspect Entrant.
13. Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes and agreeing to these Official Rules, You agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor; the Sponsor Entities and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, owners and agents from any and all liability, loss, damage or injuries of any kind sustained in connection with their participation in the Sweepstakes or from their acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of a Prize or for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of the a Prize. By participating without asking questions at the time of entry, Entrants agree to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor, the Sponsor Entities, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, owners and agents assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless, or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to Entrant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor; the Sponsor Entities and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, owners and agents shall not have any further liability to any Entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes.