Features an expansive reflective geometric print for superior visibility. Be seen and safe in low light conditions.
Moisture wicking stretch woven fabric & chafe free binding materials plus, breathable mesh shoulder straps.
EXTRA STORAGE TO GO
Ample pockets for all the essentials.
- Includes 1.5L QuickStart bladder
- Front Zipper Pocket that fits most smartphones
- Front bottle pocket fits up to 22oz soft flasks and companion smaller pocket ideal for nutrition and trash
- Main back zipper pocket
- Front adjustable sternum straps that move up and down for ideal placement on the chest
- 4 Side adjustable straps for dial-in a secure fit
- Unique geo-reflective print for added visibility in low-light conditions
- One Size Fits Most
- Storage Capacity: 4L – 244 Cu. In
- Weight with Bladder: 12.38 oz / 351 g
- Weight w/o Bladder: 7.23 oz / 205 g
- Materials: 60% Nylon, 40% Polyester
TO CLEAN PACK OR VEST
- Hand wash cold
- Use mild detergent (try our PowerWash™)
- Line dry
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not iron or dry clean
TO CLEAN BLADDER
- Unscrew cap
- Separate bladder and hose
- Wash bladder with warm water and soap
- Run warm soapy water through the hose
- Rinse both until soapy residue is gone
- Dry with top open
- Pro Tip: Use balled up paper towels in your bladder to help it dry
OTHER CLEANING TIPS
Bladder staining is generally caused by food coloring used in liquids. This staining does not affect the functionality of the bladder, yet can be difficult to remove. We recommend using a chlorine free, non-toxic, and biodegradable tablet to combat stains and odors.
Occasionally users may notice a plastic taste. To reduce, squeeze lemon juice into the reservoir, fill with water, and place in the freezer. After frozen, remove, thaw, and rinse.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
A new addition to the Quick Start Series that offers superior visibility via an expansive reflective geometric print. This is the ultimate minimalist handsfree hydration option for both beginners and experienced runners who can train in comfort and be seen in low light conditions.