BUILT FOR THE ELEMENTS
Frost. Rain. Wind. No prob. This midweight jacket, featuring stretch fabric, allows you to remain active while keeping the keep the elements at bay.
Instead of turning your top into a sauna, our ventilated back allows heat to escape to keep you cool.
LOTS OF POCKETS
Plenty of pocket options to stash your phone and other essentials.
Can't always get your miles in when the sun is up? Not a problem. No matter what direction you're running, multiple points of strategically-placed reflective details will keep you seen and safe.
- Water resistant and windproof stretch fabric
- Moisture wicking and quick drying
- Ventilated back allows heat to escape
- Hood keeps the elements at bay
- 2 front zippered pockets
- 1 internal zippered cell phone pocket
- Reflective detail on runner’s right
- Flat lock seams won't rub or chafe
- Body: 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- EXCLUSIVE OF TRIM
- Machine wash cold with like/similar colors
- Use mild detergent (try our PowerWash™)
- Tumble dry low
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets
- Do not iron or dry clean
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Built for the elements and designed for your life, the Tour Jacket is equally at home on the road, trail, soccer field or coffee shop. This jacket will help you stand up to whatever mother nature sends your way.
Complete the look with our Versa Long Sleeve or Dash Tee, and our Essential Short or Weekender Jogger. Nothing going to stop you now.