The sweepstakes is currently closed and winners have been notified. Please check back soon for our next Review Sweeps.
Run, Rate, Review. WIN!
The sweepstakes is currently closed and winners have been notified. Please check back soon for our next Review Sweeps.
Here’s how to enter:
Use the top navigation to find your product or search for your product by name in the search bar in the upper right.
Once there, click on the words “WRITE A REVIEW” just beneath the Product Name/Title.
Submit your review and be officially entered to win.
Winners will receive a unique promo code to NathanSports.com valued at $250.
Need a jumpstart? Click on your product below.
Nathan Run, Rate, Review, Win! Sweepstakes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
1) The Nathan Run, Rate, Review, Win! Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Shock Doctor, Inc., dba United Sports Brands, 11488 Slater Ave, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 (the “Sponsor”) begins on July 28th, 2021 at 9:00:01 PM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on August 16th, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Void outside the 50 United States and D.C. and where prohibited by law.
2) Eligibility: Participation is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry, who are located in the United States or the District of Columbia at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive or step-parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
3) How to Enter:
(a) Write A Review Method. To enter the Sweepstakes, visit https://www.nathansports.com/pages/rating-and-reviews-sweeps during the Sweepstakes Period, click on the “Write a Review” button on any product page, and then post a review of your previously purchased Nathan product and leave accurate and complete information in each required field. Each writing-only review is considered an entry. There is no limit on number of entries each participant may make; however, identical duplicate entries associated with the same email address will be void and not entered into the Sweepstakes. Participants are solely responsible for Internet connectivity, software and/or hardware that may be required in order to submit an entry.
(b) Mail-In Alternative Entry Method: If you do not wish to enter by writing a review, you may enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period by hand-printing your full name, address, city, state/territory and zip code, day & evening telephone numbers (including area codes), and email address (optional); name of Sweepstakes - “The Nathan Run, Rate, Review, Win! Sweepstakes” and the following statement: “I acknowledge that I have read, understand and agree to the Sweepstakes Official Rules” on a 3”x5” postcard and mailing it in a sealed envelope with proper postage affixed to United Sports Brands, 11488 Slater Ave, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. Sponsor will use email addresses provided via the mail-in entry method for prize notification purposes only; however, eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes is not dependent upon entrant’s provision of this information. Mail-in entries must be received by Sponsor by August 16th, 2021 to be eligible. Mail-in entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
All entries must be submitted in accordance with these Official Rules; no other method of entry into the Sweepstakes will be permitted. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries must be made by an individual only. Group entries and automated entries are prohibited. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you fully and unconditionally agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4) Guidelines: Entry must comply with these Official Rules and any Terms of Service on the website where the review is posted; Any entry that includes a photograph must depict the product being reviewed; Entry cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity; Entry cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; Entry cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies; Entry cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; No background artwork should appear in an Entry unless it is an original work of the entrant. Any artwork, murals, etc. that can be seen in Entries must be created solely by the entrant or entrant must be the sole owner of all copyright interests therein; Entry cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without their permission; Entry cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and Entry cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law. Any entries that do not comply with the foregoing Guidelines may be disqualified by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion.
5) Grant of Rights: By submitting an entry into the Sweepstakes, you hereby irrevocably grant, transfer, sell, assign and convey to the Sponsor all present and future right, title and interest of every kind and nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, all copyrights, and all rights incidental, subsidiary, ancillary or allied thereto (including, without limitation, all derivative rights) in the review for exploitation throughout the universe, in perpetuity, by means of any and all media and devices whether now known or hereafter devised without consideration or attribution to you, or review or approval by you, and without compensation of any kind or additional notice to you. Except where prohibited by law, entrant grants (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing, if requested) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness in connection with entrant’s entry(ies), for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation. By submitting a review for entry into the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that entrant will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for his/her entry or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules. Entrant further acknowledges that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules. Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter the review for any purpose which Sponsor deems necessary or desirable, and each entrant waives any and all so-called moral rights such entrant may have therein. Each entrant hereby acknowledges that such entrant does not reserve any rights in or to the review.
6) Prize / Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Ten (10) Prizes: Each of the 10 Prizes consist of one (1) Unique Promotional Code that is valued at $250 and can be used only for Nathan product on Nathan website at listed retail price. Gift card subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Approximate retail value of each prize is $250. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS IS" AND SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE APPEARANCE, SAFETY OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED.
7) Prize Selection, Announcement & Notification: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on or about August 17th, 2021. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes. Decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representative will be final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by email or phone on or about August 17th, 2021. Potential winner must reply to the prize notification via email with their name, complete mailing address and email address in order to claim the Prize. If a potential winner fails to respond by sending prize notification return email to the Sponsor or its representative within five (5) days of prize notification, potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate prize winner may be selected and notified individually. Potential winner may also be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity and Advertising Consent and Release (except where prohibited by law) and such other documents reasonably required by Sponsor as a condition of receiving the prize. All such documents must be signed and returned within five (5) days of initial notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Entrants may be required to provide proof of eligibility in any manner Sponsor deems appropriate as a condition of receiving a prize.
8) Other Conditions of Participation: Prizes may not be transferred or assigned. No prize substitution or cash redemption will be allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Once the prize or prize element has been delivered to the winner’s residence via delivery-confirmed mail or courier, the prize is considered “awarded.” Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. All taxes or fees associated with any prize awarded are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. By entering, Sweepstakes entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. By participating, entrants agree to release Facebook, Instagram, Sponsor and its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, wholesalers, retailers or distributors or advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, demands, losses and liabilities of any nature whatsoever, which entrant may now or hereafter be entitled to assert, including but not limited to, any death, injury, loss of enjoyment, damage to computer equipment, or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever caused or contributed to by participation in the Sweepstakes, and/or in connection with the awarding, receipt and use or misuse of the prize. Released Parties are not responsible for (i) entries that are lost, late, stolen, damaged, garbled, destroyed or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network or, software; (iv) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes; (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (vi) any typographical or other error in any printing or advertising related to the Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prize winners, or (vii) cheating or fraud by any entrant. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the original end date, the Sponsor will select the prize winner from among all valid, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or any aspect of the Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Any participant who is notified that he or she has won is the potential winner until Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that the participant is eligible to win in accordance with these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participating, each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize (if awarded to him/her) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate state or federal court located in San Francisco, California, and litigation and/or trials will be decided solely by a judge. ENTRANT WAIVES TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY SUCH ACTION(S); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
9) Winner’s List: To receive name and city / state of residence of prize winners, mail a stamped, self-addressed envelope accompanied with a signed, hand-printed request to “The Nathan Run, Rate, Review, Win! Sweepstakes”, c/o United Sports Brands, 11488 Slater Ave, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. All requests must be received by August 16th, 2021.
10) Sponsor: Shock Doctor, Inc., dba United Sports Brands, 11488 Slater Ave, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. The information you provide in connection with the Sweepstakes will be used in accordance with and subject to the privacy statement of Nathan Sports which is available at https://www.nathansports.com/pages/privacy. Nathan is a division of United Sports Brands.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram or Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to the Sponsor and not to Instagram or Facebook. Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.